Guys, I have been nominated for a Liebster award by A.Colsin of Angela Colsin. While I know it’s not a real award, it’s still pretty awesome that someone thought of me and so I would like to thank all my followers and all the people who liked my posts. You make my day whenever I see a new like or follow in my inbox! Also, thank you, Angela, for the nomination.
About the award from her post: The Liebster Award is a “favourite blog award”, as Liebster is the German word for favourite, beloved, or dearest. It is meant for smaller blogs with less than two hundred followers to help expose them to the world and help them discover other new and upcoming bloggers.
Rules for nominees:
- Thank the person who nominated you
- When you receive the award, answer the 10 questions asked by the person who nominated you
- Pass the award onto 10 other blogs (while making sure you notify the blogger that you nominated them!)
- Write-up 10 NEW questions directed towards YOUR nominees
- You are not allowed to nominate the blog who nominated your blog!
1. If you love to read, why? If not, name a favorite book and tell us why it’s your favorite.
I read fiction because I enjoy being immersed in a different world and see characters struggle with different situations. I read non-fiction because I like discovering new things and challenge my mind with various theories.
2. If you’re a writer, what inspires you?
It’s hard to pinpoint one thing that inspires me. It’s more about being in a certain state of mind and then anything can inspire me: music, videos, books, something I see on the streets or in a bar, an emotion on someone’s face, etc. But I have to be in that state of mind, otherwise nothing inspires me.
3. Favorite music?
Mostly indie rock, soft rock. Occasionally, I listen to more popular songs. If I like a song in a particular moment, I’ll be sharing it on Twitter.
4. Favorite video game? If you don’t play, have you ever considered it?
Hard question. I used to play a lot, and sometimes I found myself procrastinating on Kongregate for badges. One of my favorite games is an old one: Max Payne.
5. Name a few iconic people you look up to (or just one!).
6. Pizza or Burgers?
Burgers, hands down. With chunky fries or onion rings as side.
7. Cats or Dogs?
Cats. I have 5 cats. All of them fat and spoiled.
8. Have any special talents no one knows about?
Not sure if I have a secret special talent. But most people don’t know I can whistle pretty good.
9. What are your guilty pleasures?
I’m not sure if I have a lot of them. I like virtual window-shopping on real estate sites for houses with ocean view, so I guess this counts.
10. Tired of this questionnaire yet?
It wasn’t that long.
My nominees (you should check them out):
Age Doesn’t Define Talent
One Word At A Time (Farrah Kaya)
A Lover of books
One Word at a Time (Susi Holliday)
My questions for nominees:
1. Who’s your favorite author?
2. What movie would you recommend for everyone to see it?
3. iPhone or Android smartphone?
4. Best memory from high school?
5. What is your favorite tv show?
6. Best ethnic food?
7. Best pet name?
8. If you could move to any city, which one would it be?
9. Best fictional world?
10. What question would you like to be asked and what would you answer?